Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bias of Global Warming Mongers

--Article

"John Christy, a professor of atmospheric science at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, says he remembers the morning he spotted a well-known colleague at a gathering of climate experts.

“I walked over and held out my hand to greet him,” Dr. Christy recalled. “He looked me in the eye, and he said, ‘No.’ I said, ‘Come on, shake hands with me.’ And he said, ‘No.’ ”

--Here's the kicker:

"He says he worries that his climate stances are affecting his chances of publishing future research and winning grants. The largest of them, a four-year Department of Energy stipend to investigate discrepancies between climate models and real-world data, expires in September."

“There’s a climate establishment,” Dr. Christy said. “And I’m not in it.”

--The government, who does most of the financing of studies, is not interested in good news because they can't grab more power with good news.

No comments:

About Me

Warning -- to any government employee and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the U.S. Federal Government using or monitoring this website/blog or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos or posts, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or posts or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to any of your employees, agents, students or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile and blog are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.